Kolby’s Computers offers a monthly Uptime Guarantee (“Guarantee”) for the Hosted Services You purchase from Us. If We fail to meet this Guarantee, as solely determined by Us, due to an internal infrastructure or equipment failure, You will be eligible for a Service cycle prolongation for the time the Service was unreachable. The maximum Service cycle prolongation given may be one (1) month of free hosting. Downtime must be confirmed by a staff member of our Support Team.
Services Refund Breakdown
All Shared Hosting accounts are ensured with a 99.9% monthly Guarantee.
The first forty-five (45) minutes, i.e. 0.1%, of Service unavailability per month are not eligible.
If the Service has been up for less than 99.9% we’ll offer a 1-day Service cycle prolongation for each hour the server has been down below this limit.
Mode of Refund
To claim a Service cycle prolongation You need to contact Us by submitting a ticket to http://support.kolbyscomputers.com within 10 calendar days after the downtime took place.
Any Service interruption deriving from failure or deficiency of infrastructure and equipment may not be eligible if caused or associated with such things as but not limited to:
- DDoS or similar attacks on Our servers.
- third-party software failure.
- You maxing Your disk space and/or bandwidth limitations.
- issues resulting from errors or omissions by You.
- interruptions caused by You from custom scripting, coding or the installation of third-party applications.
- network conditions across the internet (outside of our network), such as between Your ISP and Our data center.
- firewall blocks/bans.
- browser or DNS caching issues.
- outages related to the reliability of certain programming environments.
- any other circumstances beyond our control or that are not reasonably foreseeable.
- any act of Nature or force majeure which results in the failure of the service.
All remedies are at the discretion of Kolby’s Computers based on its investigation of any issue that is covered by this section.
If Kolby’s Computers provides a remedy as described above, or Guarantee, for a particular Service, this shall be Your sole and exclusive remedy for defects in, or issues with, the Service. Kolby’s Computers shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss or damage caused by the failure of Service.
Kolby’s Computers may at any time amend or vary the terms of this Guarantee by providing notice on our website.